Hello! My name is Jess.
Thanks for checking out my site! My name is Jess Watters, and I am the owner behind Plush Design Studio. I was originally trained as a clinical psychologist (I have masters degree in clinical psychology from UNE). Although psychology is truly fascinating, and I get to work with some very lovely people, I realised some time ago that this profession is not my passion.
I was always creative as a child. I would create lettering and signs, work on mock up magazines with my sister, draw patterns and flowers, and write short stories. As an adult I felt I was missing that ability to create things, and I wanted to find a way to get back to that. That was when I enrolled in the Graphic Design Diploma through CATC.
And now I get to create. And I would like to create for you. I am passionate about beautiful designs, that are also backed by psychological theory, to get the best for your business.
Plush Design Studio provides all types of graphic design including logo design, website design, photography, brochures, business cards and more. We work together to make sure your finished product is exactly what you want.
10 quick facts about me:
1. I really enjoy Harry Potter. A lot.
2. I drink 2 - 3 coffees a day. Yum.
3. I enjoy minimal photography very much.
4. I think palm trees are super cool.
6. I was raised in Bellingen from 3 years old.
6. Every plant I’ve ever owned has died :(
7. I have seen Jurassic Park about 30 times.
8. I design all my own tattoos.
9. I really enjoy the colour pink. Can you tell?
10. I'm an Aries.